Rules and Regulations: Placement Procedure
- Each student will be eligible for Two Jobs; One non-Dream Job and one Dream Job. With reference to core companies (ETRX / INST / EXTC) it is one student, one job policy. If the company insists that the students should not be allowed for second offer, the selected students will be out of placements and should give the same in writing prior to appearing for the process.
- Students who are interested in pursuing post graduate studies during the academic year 2020¬2021 or wish to apply to companies directly through advertisements / online process or through parent quota will have to submit the same as a declaration in writing. The list will be made transparent to the companies if they demand so
- Students who are placed in core / Dream companies should not apply for further studies or to companies directly through the parent quota. If found doing so the student will have to get a no objection certificate from the company and pay the amount equivalent to three months (3 Months) expected salary or Rs. Three lakhs (Rs3,00,000) whichever is lower in order to get clearance. (penalty / clearance fees / donation / contribution)
- Students should decide their priority and clear all their doubts before appearing for the process. If an unplaced student appears for a second company before the results of the first company is declared and gets selected in the second company, his /her name will be removed from the first company. Strict disciplinary action will be taken on students who tarnish the image of the college during the interview on the basis of salary offered/priority/location or any another matter which is announced earlier.
- Students must update their resume as and when applicable. Incomplete resume will not be forwarded. All information given in the resume should be correct. The college will not be responsible for any errors. Students are responsible to ensure that the database given to college is correct and updated when applicable through coordinators and Placement In-charges
- Only those students who satisfy the cut-off criteria and are interested should appear for the campus placement
- All eligible and interested students have to register their names for every company before the deadline. Once having registered the students have to attend the pre-placement talk (PPT). After deciding to sit for the aptitude test, students cannot back out of the selection procedure. If they back out after registration then they will not be allowed to appear for next three companies. All coordinators and students involved in the placement process have to strictly follow the timings and formal dress code
- Students are requested to see the mail, messages on social groups and respective e-groups. The responsibility of placement coordinators will be only restricted to giving messages in classroom and on e-groups.
- Only the placement coordinators are allowed to interact with the company representatives on the day of placement. Students are not allowed to meet the company representatives without the permission of the placement officer.
- The students should ensure at least 75% attendance in all subjects. (Class missed for Campus Placements will be marked as absent).
- After getting placed in a company, the student will be responsible to complete all the online assignments and tasks given by the company before the deadline. The decision of the company will be binding on the student.
- If the Recruitment process is online and the students are appearing for the same from home, the student will be responsible to arrange adequate infrastructure and maintain appropriate ambience for the smooth execution of the process. It is expected that student will follow formal and ethical standards during the process
- If a student's name appears in the critical defaulters list, then the company in which the student is placed will be informed accordingly to reconsider the offer and the student will be blacklisted from further Placement Procedure.
- Students who do not follow the above rules will be blacklisted from the placement procedure. Any other case will be treated as special case and the placement cell will take the necessary action.
- All decisions of the placement officer will be final and binding on all.